Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARNWOOD SHOPFITTING LIMITED
- Gloucester -
Financial Score Check
BARNWOOD SHOPFITTING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BARNWOOD SHOPFITTING LIMITED, located in Gloucester, United Kingdom, operates in the Joinery installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARNWOOD SHOPFITTING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Barnwood Shopfitting Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jason Paul WoodDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Peter Mark EvansDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr William John MorganDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Ian Michael BrewsterDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr James William BennettDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon William CareyDirector2008-01-09 - Present