Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN BROWN (STRONE) LIMITED
Development of building projects
- Dunoon -
Financial Score Check
JOHN BROWN (STRONE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN BROWN (STRONE) LIMITED, located in Dunoon, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1953 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN BROWN (STRONE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Brown (Strone) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Maureen Elaine BrownDirector2004-11-02 - Present
Gilies Macpherson BrownDirector1995-01-04 - Present
FALCON CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED
BARNES WEBSTER (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED
ACORN HOMES LIMITED
INSPIRED RENOVATIONS & DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
LANTRACY DEVELOPMENT GROUP LIMITED
LANCASHIRE HOLDINGS LIMITED
River park road manchester