Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WINTERS OFFICE SUPPLIES LIMITED
Wholesale of other intermediate products
- Dundee -
Financial Score Check
WINTERS OFFICE SUPPLIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WINTERS OFFICE SUPPLIES LIMITED, located in Dundee, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of other intermediate products industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WINTERS OFFICE SUPPLIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Winters Office Supplies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Pamela KaneDirector2001-01-03 - Present