Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FIRST STATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
Security and commodity contracts brokerage
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
FIRST STATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
FIRST STATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Security and commodity contracts brokerage industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FIRST STATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- First State Investment Management (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard Carleton WastcoatDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Christian Richard Spencer TurpinDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Kanesh Vallabhdas Jeram LakhaniDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Mark John LazbergerDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Ms Susan TurnerDirector2012-11-01 - Present