Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
A & P TOOLS AND PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Chertsey -
Financial Score Check
A & P TOOLS AND PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
A & P TOOLS AND PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Chertsey, United Kingdom, operates in the Machining industry. The company was incorporated in 1946 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- A & P TOOLS AND PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- A & P Tools & Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Patrick NegusDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr David Glynn AshbyDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Paul Edward LucasDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Graham DennyDirector2006-01-09 - Present
Mr Michael Philip GregoryDirector2005-01-07 - Present