Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALEX INGLIS SCOTLAND LIMITED
Repair of fabricated metal products
- Bellshill -
Financial Score Check
ALEX INGLIS SCOTLAND LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALEX INGLIS SCOTLAND LIMITED, located in Bellshill, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of fabricated metal products industry. The company was incorporated in 1953 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALEX INGLIS SCOTLAND LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Alex Inglis & Company (Blantyre) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael James FletcherDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr David Christopher ForemanDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Peadar James O'ReillyDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr David James SmithDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Steven Andrew Nicholas PaxtonDirector2009-01-02 - Present