Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COURTIN AND WARNER LIMITED
Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products
- Lewes -
Financial Score Check
COURTIN AND WARNER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COURTIN AND WARNER LIMITED, located in Lewes, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products industry. The company was incorporated in 1950 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COURTIN AND WARNER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Courtin & Warner Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Robert WarnerDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr David Alan WarnerDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mrs Nicola Lesley TicknerDirector2010-11-02 - Present