Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
XYLEM DEWATERING SOLUTIONS UK LTD
Manufacture of pumps
- Cirencester -
Financial Score Check
XYLEM DEWATERING SOLUTIONS UK LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
XYLEM DEWATERING SOLUTIONS UK LTD, located in Cirencester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pumps industry. The company was incorporated in 1931 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- XYLEM DEWATERING SOLUTIONS UK LTD
- Trading Name
- Xylem Dewatering Solutions
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Edward MowbrayDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Bruce Conrad MayDirector2013-01-04 - Present