Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BULRUSH HORTICULTURE LIMITED
Extraction of peat
- Co Derry -
Financial Score Check
BULRUSH HORTICULTURE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BULRUSH HORTICULTURE LIMITED, located in Co Derry, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of peat industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BULRUSH HORTICULTURE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bulrush Horticulture Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Patrick Martin WallsDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr Joseph Martin McKennaDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr William James HayesDirector1979-01-04 - Present
Mr Neil Charles BraggDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr Jan AstrupDirector2012-01-09 - Present