Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
Wholesale of radio and television goods and of electrical household appliances (other than of gramophone records, audio tapes, compact discs and video tapes and the equipment on which these are played) n.e.c.
- Alloa -
Financial Score Check
JAMIESON-MACGREGOR LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JAMIESON-MACGREGOR LIMITED, located in Alloa, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of radio and television goods and of electrical household appliances (other than of gramophone records, audio tapes, compact discs and video tapes and the equipment on which these are played) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1964 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JAMIESON-MACGREGOR LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Jamieson-MacGregor Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gregor James NimmoDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Michael MulraneyDirector2006-11-01 - Present