Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EFTEE METAL BODIES LIMITED
Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles (except caravans)
- Airdrie -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
EFTEE METAL BODIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EFTEE METAL BODIES LIMITED, located in Airdrie, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles (except caravans) industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EFTEE METAL BODIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Eftee Metal Bodies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Patrick Cornelius SweeneyDirector1993-01-09 - Present