Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DEEBRIDGE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS LIMITED
Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- Aberdeen -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
DEEBRIDGE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DEEBRIDGE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS LIMITED, located in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other electrical equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DEEBRIDGE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Deebridge Electrical Engineers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kevin John MahoneyDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Ms Barbara Ann MahoneyDirector2001-11-01 - Present