Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STANSMORE (BUILDERS) LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Poole -
Financial Score Check
STANSMORE (BUILDERS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STANSMORE (BUILDERS) LIMITED, located in Poole, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STANSMORE (BUILDERS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Stansmore (Builders) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Arthur John JeffriesDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr John Anthony ButtDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Paul Antony JeffriesDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr Nicholas John DaddsDirector2012-11-01 - Present
CARRINGTONS BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED
CRANFIELD CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
UNEX CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
CHARLES CLARKE & SON (BUILDERS) LIMITED
PRIESTGATE PROPERTIES LIMITED
BEEHIVE FOLDING PARTITIONS LIMITED