Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BRITISH DIAMOND WIRE DIE COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of other machine tools
- Poole -
Financial Score Check
BRITISH DIAMOND WIRE DIE COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BRITISH DIAMOND WIRE DIE COMPANY LIMITED, located in Poole, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other machine tools industry. The company was incorporated in 1925 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BRITISH DIAMOND WIRE DIE COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- British Diamond Wire Die Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Peter JarrattDirector1994-01-05 - Present
Mr Nicolas BarthodDirector2003-01-06 - Present
Ms Stephane Henri RomeoDirector1997-01-09 - Present