Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHNSTON SWEEPERS LIMITED
Manufacture of motor vehicles
- Dorking -
Financial Score Check
JOHNSTON SWEEPERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHNSTON SWEEPERS LIMITED, located in Dorking, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1924 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHNSTON SWEEPERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Johnston Sweepers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Pieter Coen Van RosmalenDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Mr Nigel Cannon BrunningDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Clive Frederick OffleyDirector1999-01-06 - Present
Mr Roger BaillodDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Mr William John Macintyre HalleyDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr David Francis BishopDirector2002-01-09 - Present