Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HUGH FULTON ELECTRICAL LIMITED
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
HUGH FULTON ELECTRICAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HUGH FULTON ELECTRICAL LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1952 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HUGH FULTON ELECTRICAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hugh Fulton Electrical Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hugh Mcbrayne FultonDirector1989-01-09 - Present
Mr Niven Nelson BaillieDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Ms Anne Patricia FultonDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Hugh Russell FultonDirector2012-01-03 - Present