Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SCOTCH FROST OF GLASGOW LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco
- Uddingston -
Financial Score Check
SCOTCH FROST OF GLASGOW LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SCOTCH FROST OF GLASGOW LIMITED, located in Uddingston, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SCOTCH FROST OF GLASGOW LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Scotch Frost of Glasgow Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Pamela Julie HarveyDirector1994-01-09 - Present
Mr Derrick Guy LoudenDirector1988-11-01 - Present
Mr Adrian Ross LoudenDirector1988-11-01 - Present
Mr James Paul Mc ShaneDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr John Russell Alexander SpeirsDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Gerard KellyDirector2012-11-02 - Present