Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FUGRO ALLUVIAL OFFSHORE LIMITED
Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction
- Queenslie -
Financial Score Check
FUGRO ALLUVIAL OFFSHORE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FUGRO ALLUVIAL OFFSHORE LIMITED, located in Queenslie, United Kingdom, operates in the Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction industry. The company was incorporated in 1955 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FUGRO ALLUVIAL OFFSHORE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fugro Alluvial Offshore Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew John WoodDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Mr John Ten HoopeDirector2013-01-09 - Present