Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MATCHTECH GROUP (UK) LIMITED
Activities of employment placement agencies (other than motion picture, television and other theatrical casting) n.e.c.
- Fareham -
Financial Score Check
MATCHTECH GROUP (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MATCHTECH GROUP (UK) LIMITED, located in Fareham, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of employment placement agencies (other than motion picture, television and other theatrical casting) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MATCHTECH GROUP (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Matchtech Group UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr George Douglas Peter MaternaDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Matthew WraggDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Adrian Paul GunnDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Mr Andrew Francis WhiteDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark EdwardsDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Tony DyerDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Keith John LewisDirector2009-01-08 - Present
Mr Mark WilkieDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Stuart FeestDirector2011-01-01 - Present