Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BORDER HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS LIMITED
Manufacture of fluid power equipment
- Sleaford -
Financial Score Check
BORDER HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BORDER HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS LIMITED, located in Sleaford, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of fluid power equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BORDER HYDRAULICS AND PNEUMATICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Border Hydraulics & Pneumatics Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Shirley SutherlandDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert Douglas SutherlandDirector2013-01-09 - Present