Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN SYLVESTER (FASTENERS & PLASTICS) LIMITED
Wholesale of machine tools
- Bradford -
Financial Score Check
JOHN SYLVESTER (FASTENERS & PLASTICS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN SYLVESTER (FASTENERS & PLASTICS) LIMITED, located in Bradford, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of machine tools industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN SYLVESTER (FASTENERS & PLASTICS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Sylvester (Fasteners & Plastics) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Arthur SylvesterDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr John SylvesterDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Steven John DunwellDirector1996-01-01 - Present