Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MUNSTER SIMMS ENGINEERING LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Bangor -
Financial Score Check
MUNSTER SIMMS ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MUNSTER SIMMS ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Bangor, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MUNSTER SIMMS ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Munster Simms Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Wesley Brown HansonDirector2000-01-04 - Present
Mr Robert Stanley McFarlandDirector2000-01-04 - Present
Mr Patrick Robert William HurstDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mr David Gregory KusekDirector2014-06-16 - Present
Ms Marsha Theresa VaughnDirector2014-06-16 - Present
Ms Judith Pistaki ZeliskoDirector2014-06-16 - Present
Mr Christopher David DreesDirector2014-06-16 - Present