Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HENDERSON WHOLESALE LIMITED
Wholesale of fruit and vegetables
- Newtownabbey -
Financial Score Check
HENDERSON WHOLESALE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HENDERSON WHOLESALE LIMITED, located in Newtownabbey, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of fruit and vegetables industry. The company was incorporated in 1923 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HENDERSON WHOLESALE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Henderson Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan James FitzsimminsDirector1995-01-03 - Present
Mr David Andrew LoganDirector2000-01-01 - Present
Mr Patrick James McGarryDirector2000-01-01 - Present
Mr Samuel Houston DavidsonDirector2004-01-07 - Present
Mr Patrick Joseph DoodyDirector2004-01-03 - Present
Mr Geoffrey William AgnewDirector1995-01-03 - Present
Mr William John Ronald WhittenDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr Neal Francis KellyDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Martin John AgnewDirector1995-01-03 - Present