Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHARLES TENNANT AND COMPANY (NORTHERN IRELAND) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of fuels, ores, metals and industrial chemicals
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
CHARLES TENNANT AND COMPANY (NORTHERN IRELAND) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CHARLES TENNANT AND COMPANY (NORTHERN IRELAND) LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of fuels, ores, metals and industrial chemicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1945 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHARLES TENNANT AND COMPANY (NORTHERN IRELAND) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Charles Tennant & Company (Northern Ireland) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr William Paul AlexanderDirector2000-01-04 - Present
Dr Robert Alexander (Dr) PedenDirector2000-01-04 - Present
Mr Andrew Clive GingellDirector2009-01-04 - Present