Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LIME BLUE DIAMONDS LIMITED
Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores
- Renfrew -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LIME BLUE DIAMONDS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LIME BLUE DIAMONDS LIMITED, located in Renfrew, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LIME BLUE DIAMONDS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Lime Blue Diamonds Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Jacqueline MacIntyreDirector1996-11-01 - Present
Mr Grant John MacIntyreDirector1989-01-09 - Present
Mr Brian FaganDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mrs Nicola MaddenDirector2010-01-04 - Present