Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PETER CASSIDY (LEEDS) LIMITED
Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- Leeds -
Financial Score Check
PETER CASSIDY (LEEDS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PETER CASSIDY (LEEDS) LIMITED, located in Leeds, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PETER CASSIDY (LEEDS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Peter Cassidy (Leeds) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Charles Riseman HarrisDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Brian HouldingDirector1991-01-06 - Present