Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LOGICAL LINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Freight transport by road
- Middlesbrough -
Financial Score Check
LOGICAL LINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LOGICAL LINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, operates in the Freight transport by road industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LOGICAL LINK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Logical Link Solutions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jeremy Mark HopkinsonDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Mr Dermot Michael RussellDirector2006-01-04 - Present