Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARNWOOD PROPERTIES LIMITED
Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding
- Basingstoke -
Financial Score Check
BARNWOOD PROPERTIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BARNWOOD PROPERTIES LIMITED, located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1958 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARNWOOD PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Barnwood Properties Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Janet Christine FullerDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Neville Dean KentDirector2002-01-07 - Present
Mr Robert Jeffrey PayneDirector2013-01-05 - Present