Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PENNINE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- Calverley -
Financial Score Check
PENNINE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PENNINE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Calverley, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PENNINE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pennine Environmental Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Robert KendallDirector1992-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher Mark WilkinsonDirector1992-11-01 - Present
ASHCROFT METALS & ALLOYS LIMITED
GREENHAM PROPERTIES LIMITED
ECONOMIC CONSULTING ASSOCIATES LIMITED
P. & W. ENTERPRISES LIMITED
BRYAN ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Stoke on trent
BLUE MANGO INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS RADIO SERVICES LIMITED