Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
B.N.W. COMPANY (BAKERY) SERVICES LIMITED
Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities)
- Nelson -
Financial Score Check
B.N.W. COMPANY (BAKERY) SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
B.N.W. COMPANY (BAKERY) SERVICES LIMITED, located in Nelson, United Kingdom, operates in the Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities) industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- B.N.W. COMPANY (BAKERY) SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- BNW Company (Bakery) Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Pamela FergusonDirector2000-11-02 - Present
Mr Raymond FergusonDirector2000-11-02 - Present