Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROBERT SANDERSON & SONS LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- North Humberside -
Financial Score Check
ROBERT SANDERSON & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROBERT SANDERSON & SONS LIMITED, located in North Humberside, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROBERT SANDERSON & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Robert Sanderson & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Henry SandersonDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert SandersonDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Kevin RobinsonDirector2013-01-03 - Present