Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANXESS HOLDING UK UNLIMITED
Manufacture of other inorganic basic chemicals
- Manchester -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LANXESS HOLDING UK UNLIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LANXESS HOLDING UK UNLIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other inorganic basic chemicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1930 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANXESS HOLDING UK UNLIMITED
- Trading Name
- Great Lakes Europe Unlimited
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony John RisinoDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Ms Billie Schrecker FlahertyDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Stephen Caton ForsythDirector2009-01-07 - Present