Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DARRON TOOL AND ENGINEERING (SHEFFIELD) LIMITED
Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- Chesterfield -
Financial Score Check
DARRON TOOL AND ENGINEERING (SHEFFIELD) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DARRON TOOL AND ENGINEERING (SHEFFIELD) LIMITED, located in Chesterfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DARRON TOOL AND ENGINEERING (SHEFFIELD) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Darron Tools & Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alfred Horst DomjahnDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Franz GritschDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Clive Graham PorterDirector2012-01-05 - Present