Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PILKINGTON UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED
Manufacture of flat glass
- Nr. Ormskirk -
Financial Score Check
PILKINGTON UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PILKINGTON UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED, located in Nr. Ormskirk, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of flat glass industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PILKINGTON UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pilkington United Kingdom Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Nicola Jane EllisonDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew David McDowellDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Brian Joseph PillingDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Gary CharltonDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Matthew Alexander BuckleyDirector2011-01-04 - Present