Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HALLIS-HUDSON GROUP LIMITED
Wholesale of household goods (other than musical instruments) n.e.c.
- Preston -
Financial Score Check
HALLIS-HUDSON GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HALLIS-HUDSON GROUP LIMITED, located in Preston, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of household goods (other than musical instruments) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HALLIS-HUDSON GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hallis Hudson Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Russell John SoperDirector2004-01-02 - Present
Mr Alastair John SoperDirector2004-01-02 - Present
Mr John Winston SoperDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Mr Neil John SoperDirector2012-11-01 - Present