Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
RAYBURN TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Wholesale of pharmaceutical goods
- Manchester -
Financial Score Check
RAYBURN TRADING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
RAYBURN TRADING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of pharmaceutical goods industry. The company was incorporated in 1957 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- RAYBURN TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Rayburn Trading Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon WeinerDirector2003-01-06 - Present
Mr Michael David GoldmanDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Tony HobsonDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Russell Stuart GoldmanDirector2002-11-02 - Present
Mr Howard GoldmanDirector2007-01-03 - Present