Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CALEDONIAN PLASTICS LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Sheffield -
Financial Score Check
CALEDONIAN PLASTICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CALEDONIAN PLASTICS LIMITED, located in Sheffield, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CALEDONIAN PLASTICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Caledonian Plastics Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Leonard LaingDirector1992-01-02 - Present
Mrs Anne Patricia Hartley-SmithDirector2012-01-01 - Present