Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
M.H.SOUTHERN & COMPANY LIMITED
Sawmilling and planing of wood
- Gateshead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
M.H.SOUTHERN & COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
M.H.SOUTHERN & COMPANY LIMITED, located in Gateshead, United Kingdom, operates in the Sawmilling and planing of wood industry. The company was incorporated in 1949 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- M.H.SOUTHERN & COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- MH Southern & Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Andrew SouthernDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Mark Simon LowisDirector2002-01-06 - Present
Mr Robert Johnson BruceDirector2009-01-03 - Present