Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN EDWARD CROWTHER LIMITED
Preparation and spinning of textile fibres
- Marsden Nr Huddersfield -
Financial Score Check
JOHN EDWARD CROWTHER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN EDWARD CROWTHER LIMITED, located in Marsden Nr Huddersfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Preparation and spinning of textile fibres industry. The company was incorporated in 1935 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN EDWARD CROWTHER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Edward Crowther Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Philip Roger CrowtherDirector1997-01-06 - Present
Mr Edward Rowland LeeDirector1998-01-03 - Present