Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PEEL JONES COPPER PRODUCTS LIMITED
Casting of other non-ferrous metals
- Saltburn By Sea -
Financial Score Check
PEEL JONES COPPER PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PEEL JONES COPPER PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Saltburn By Sea, United Kingdom, operates in the Casting of other non-ferrous metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PEEL JONES COPPER PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Peel Jones Copper Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter David GarnerDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Mr Andrew Sutherland YoungDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Mr Ian Robert YoungDirector2007-01-07 - Present