Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SHEPHERD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Development of building projects
- York -
Financial Score Check
SHEPHERD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SHEPHERD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED, located in York, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SHEPHERD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Shepherd Development Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark PerkinsDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Nicholas John ChildDirector1999-01-06 - Present
Mr Alan Thomas FletcherDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr Keven David ParkerDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mrs Caroline ScottDirector2011-11-01 - Present