Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE DUTTON-FORSHAW MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Altrincham -
Financial Score Check
THE DUTTON-FORSHAW MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
THE DUTTON-FORSHAW MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED, located in Altrincham, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE DUTTON-FORSHAW MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Dutton-Forshaw Motor Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr William HolmesDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Paul WilkinsonDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr Nigel John McMinnDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Andrew Campbell BruceDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Robin Anthony GregsonDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Neil Anthony DavisDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Robin Anthony GregsonDirector2009-05-20 - Present
Mr Andrew Campbell BruceDirector2009-05-22 - Present