Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic components
- Ulverston -
Financial Score Check
MARL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MARL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Ulverston, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic components industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Marl International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nathan James OrtonDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr David William Elliott WoodallDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Brian AinleyDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Adrian Harold Roderick RawlinsonDirector1999-01-01 - Present