Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRANSLIFT FREIGHT LIMITED
Freight transport by road
- Knottingley -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TRANSLIFT FREIGHT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
TRANSLIFT FREIGHT LIMITED, located in Knottingley, United Kingdom, operates in the Freight transport by road industry. The company was incorporated in 1937 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRANSLIFT FREIGHT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Translift Freight Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John SwainDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Julian Antony SlaterDirector1997-01-06 - Present
Mr John Manning HardstaffDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Neil MarwoodDirector2007-01-01 - Present
Mr James Richard MarshallDirector2011-01-04 - Present