Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HINDUJA AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- London -
Financial Score Check
HINDUJA AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HINDUJA AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1919 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HINDUJA AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hinduja Automotive Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gopichand Parmanand HindujaDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Dheeraj Gopichand HindujaDirector1997-11-01 - Present
Mr Ajay Prakash HindujaDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Herbert KlingeleDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Firooz SahamiDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Dr Venkataramane SumantranDirector2008-01-03 - Present