Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOLDERNESS GAZETTE LIMITED
Publishing of newspapers
- East Yorkshire -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HOLDERNESS GAZETTE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOLDERNESS GAZETTE LIMITED, located in East Yorkshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of newspapers industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOLDERNESS GAZETTE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Holderness Gazette Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Brian Ernest AdcockDirector1990-11-02 - Present