Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARSDENS CATERERS OF SHEFFIELD LIMITED
Other food service activities
- Wembley -
Financial Score Check
MARSDENS CATERERS OF SHEFFIELD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARSDENS CATERERS OF SHEFFIELD LIMITED, located in Wembley, United Kingdom, operates in the Other food service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1939 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARSDENS CATERERS OF SHEFFIELD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Marsdens Caterers of Sheffield Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Raja Jameel AdilDirector2008-01-03 - Present