Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FLUOR OCEAN SERVICES LIMITED
- Farnborough -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FLUOR OCEAN SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FLUOR OCEAN SERVICES LIMITED, located in Farnborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FLUOR OCEAN SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fluor Ocean Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Arthur Thomas ObeDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Ms Keri Elizabeth WhiteDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Maurice Johannes KuitemsDirector1997-01-05 - Present