Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (EUROPE) LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (EUROPE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (EUROPE) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (EUROPE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Michael KingsleyDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Ms Gael De BoissardDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Ms Noreen DoyleDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Eric VarvelDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Michael Roy HodgsonDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Gary BullockDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Richard Edward ThornburghDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Christopher Guy WilliamsDirector2014-06-12 - Present
Ms Gael De BoissardDirector2013-03-28 - Present