Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK (UK) LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Banks industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Emanuel XefosDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Andrew Francis SykesDirector2005-01-09 - Present
Mr Matthew Charles SnyderDirector1999-01-04 - Present
Mr Jose Maria Joaquin MarigomenDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Dr Yahya AlyahyaDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Julian Peter AnthonyDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew Francis SykesDirector2005-09-09 - Present